A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Mieles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Mieles is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Mieles, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mieles graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mieles has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Alberto Mieles MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Mieles practice?
- Dr. Luis Mieles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Mieles practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.