A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Mieles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Mieles is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Mieles, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mieles graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mieles has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mieles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Mieles practice?
Dr. Luis Mieles practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.