Learn more about Dr. Luis Mignucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Mignucci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Mignucci, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mignucci graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mignucci has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Mignucci MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luis Mignucci practice?
- Dr. Luis Mignucci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Mignucci practices Neurological Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.