A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Mignucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Mignucci is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Mignucci, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mignucci graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mignucci has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Mignucci MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luis Mignucci practice?
- Dr. Luis Mignucci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Mignucci practices Neurological Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Neurological Surgeons.