A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Nadal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nadal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Nadal, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadal graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Nadal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis L Nadal MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Luis L. Nadal practice?
- Dr. Luis Nadal has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Nadal practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near State College, PA.
See State College Radiologists.