A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Nadal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nadal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Nadal, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadal graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Nadal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis L Nadal MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Luis L. Nadal practice?
- Dr. Luis Nadal has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Nadal practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near State College, PA.
See State College Radiologists.