A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Nadal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Nadal, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadal graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Nadal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis L Nadal MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Luis L. Nadal practice?
- Dr. Luis Nadal has 8 office locations.
Dr. Luis Nadal practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisburg, PA and Lewistown, PA.
See Danville Radiologists.