A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Nasiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Nasiff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nasiff
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Nasiff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Nasiff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasiff graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Nasiff has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis S Nasiff MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Luis S. Nasiff practice?
- Dr. Luis Nasiff has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Nasiff practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Internists and Hialeah Gastroenterologists.