A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Nasiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Nasiff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Nasiff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasiff graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Nasiff has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Santiago Nasiff MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Luis S. Nasiff practice?
- Dr. Luis Nasiff has 5 office locations.
Dr. Luis Nasiff practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Hialeah Internists and Hialeah Gastroenterologists.