A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Navazo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Navazo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Home Care Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. Navazo graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Navazo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital - San Diego
- Kindred Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Joseph Navazo MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis J. Navazo practice?
- Dr. Luis Navazo has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Navazo practices Geriatric Medicine near San Marcos, CA.
See San Marcos Geriatric Doctors.