A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Ninaortega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Ninaortega is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Ninaortega, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ninaortega graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ninaortega has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Cesar Ninaortega MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Luis C. Ninaortega practice?
- Dr. Luis Ninaortega has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Ninaortega practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.