A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Nosce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nosce
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nosce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Nosce, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nosce graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Nosce has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Valdehuesa Nosce MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Luis V. Nosce practice?
- Dr. Luis Nosce has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Nosce practices Ophthalmology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tracy, CA and Lodi, CA.
See Stockton Ophthalmologists.