A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Nosce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nosce
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nosce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Nosce, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nosce graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Nosce has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Valdehuesa Nosce MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Luis V. Nosce practice?
- Dr. Luis Nosce has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Nosce practices Ophthalmology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tracy, CA and Lodi, CA.
See Stockton Ophthalmologists.