A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Nosce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Nosce, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nosce graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nosce has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nosce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis V. Nosce practice?
Dr. Luis Nosce practices Ophthalmology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tracy, CA and Lodi, CA.
See Stockton Ophthalmologists.