A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Castillo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Castillo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Orlando Castillo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Luis O. Castillo practice?
- Dr. Luis Castillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Castillo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.