Learn more about Dr. Luis Omphroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Omphroy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Omphroy
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Omphroy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Omphroy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Omphroy graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Omphroy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wahiawa General Hospital
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Carlos Omphroy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Luis C. Omphroy practice?
- Dr. Luis Omphroy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Omphroy practices Ophthalmology near Aiea, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Mililani, HI.
See Aiea Ophthalmologists.