A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Omphroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Omphroy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Omphroy
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Omphroy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Omphroy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Omphroy graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Omphroy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wahiawa General Hospital
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Carlos Omphroy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Luis C. Omphroy practice?
- Dr. Luis Omphroy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Omphroy practices Ophthalmology near Aiea, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Mililani, HI.
See Aiea Ophthalmologists.