A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Osterberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Osterberger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osterberger
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Osterberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Osterberger graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Osterberger has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Osterberger MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Luis Osterberger practice?
- Dr. Luis Osterberger has 8 office locations.
Dr. Luis Osterberger practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Southfield Cardiologists.