A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Osterberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Osterberger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osterberger
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osterberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Osterberger graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Osterberger has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Osterberger MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Luis Osterberger practice?
- Dr. Luis Osterberger has 8 office locations.
Dr. Luis Osterberger practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Southfield Cardiologists.