A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Ostrosky-Zeichner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ostrosky-Zeichner
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Ostrosky-Zeichner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostrosky-Zeichner graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Ostrosky-Zeichner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Zeichner Ostrosky-Zeichner MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Luis Z. Ostrosky-Zeichner practice?
- Dr. Luis Ostrosky-Zeichner has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Ostrosky-Zeichner practices Infectious Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.