A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Ostrosky-Zeichner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ostrosky-Zeichner
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Ostrosky-Zeichner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostrosky-Zeichner graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Ostrosky-Zeichner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Zeichner Ostrosky-Zeichner MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Luis Z. Ostrosky-Zeichner practice?
- Dr. Luis Ostrosky-Zeichner has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Ostrosky-Zeichner practices Infectious Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.