A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Padilla Paz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Padilla Paz, Gynecologic Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Padilla Paz, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Padilla Paz graduated from Universidad Anahuac, Huixquilucan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Padilla Paz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Lovelace Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Alfonso Padilla Paz MD is a male Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Padilla Paz practice?
- Dr. Luis Padilla Paz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Padilla Paz practices Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Albuquerque Obstetricians & Gynecologists.