Dr. Luis Padilla-Paz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 19th, 2016
You will wait for hours
I think Dr. Padilla is a good doctor but the waiting in his office or in a gown in the exam room was horrific. I would leave work at 1:00pm for a 1:30 appointment and have to call and tell my staff I won't be back for the day , literally 3 hours wait for a 10 minute exam and meet and greet. Forget it.

November 11th, 2015
Dr. Padilla is an exceptional human being as well as an amazing doctor.

October 15th, 2015
Dr.Padilla-Paz saved my life!

March 4th, 2015
Very attentive and patient
There is nothing scarier than hearing the words you have cancer. Dr. Padilla made it so much easier,. He takes as much time as you need. He doesn't rush the appointments. He explains in details what the course of treatment will be. He truly is one of those doctors who is a doctor because he wants to help people. I hope you'll never need him because he is an oncologist but if you do, he's amazing.

August 21st, 2013
Compassionate, Professional and Very Courteous!
I highly recommend Dr. Padilla Paz and his staff. Five-years ago I needed medical attention "urgently". Dr. Padilla Paz worked me into his very busy surgical schedule and I am truly grateful for his care...then and through these past five-years. He has always made himself, or staff, available to answer my phone calls - respond to requests for refilling prescriptions and responding to any questions/concerns as they arise. I recognize that on rare occasions when I could not speak to him directly; either due to patient emergency or to the fact that he also must make rounds at the hospital monitoring his surgical patients, my messages were accurately conveyed and addressed by his staff. I have the greatest respect and appreciation for Dr. Padilla Paz. Yes, he is both a busy professional and a truly outstanding and caring physician. Sincerely, thank you!

April 25th, 2013
Trust the poor reviews!
Do not believe the positive reviews on this physician and his staff. The poor reviews are correct-I have been there three times now and each time is worse. I will never return and do not trust this so-called "doctor". He is not a decent individual and his staff could care less about anyone.

January 24th, 2013
AWESOME DOCTOR!!
I am a 34 year old wife & mother of 3. I have been a patient of Dr.Padilla's for 6 years. He is an awesome doctor! He has performed 2 surgeries on me and thanks to his watchful eye and him taking action I have been tumor free! I thank God for putting Dr.Padilla in my path!

October 25th, 2012
Do not recommend
I now know why this physician could not get into medical school in the United States. Very judgemental and discriminatory individual.

August 13th, 2012
Regards gynecologic oncology.
There can be a wait and Dr. Padilla is the most compassionate competent physician I have ever met (59 yrs old) and is worth waiting to see as he pays attention during the visit.

April 10th, 2012
The wait is long but completely worth it. He is an amazing physician. He is thorough and gives each woman and her family as much time as they need.

March 20th, 2012
Dr. Padilla is a good doctor, however he would do well to educate his staff. My appt. has been rescheduled or canceled 5 times. I still have not gotten in. His staff seems to forget you the minute you hang up the phone. I have test he ordered 6 months ago and still can't get the results! There must be better offices.

February 13th, 2012
Gia
Dr. Padilla Paz was sent to me by God. I Love this man. He has taken such good care of me and he is a very caring person. I have had ovarian cancer twice. First in 2007 and again in 2011 and I know I am here because of how he took care of me. I am truly Blessed to know this wonderful man. I have complete faith in him.