A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Palacios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Palacios, Sports Medicine Specialist, Family Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Palacios, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Palacios graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Palacios has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Cardenas Palacios MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Luis C. Palacios practice?
- Dr. Luis Palacios has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Palacios practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Roma, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians, Dallas Sports Medicine Doctors, and Dallas Pediatricians.