A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Palacios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Palacios, Sports Medicine Specialist, Family Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palacios
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palacios Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Palacios, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Palacios graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Palacios has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Palacios MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Luis Palacios practice?
- Dr. Luis Palacios has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Palacios practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors, Dallas Family Physicians, and Dallas Pediatricians.