A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Pineda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Pineda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Pineda, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pineda graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Pineda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Francisco Pineda MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Pineda practice?
- Dr. Luis Pineda has 1 office location.
- Dr. Luis Pineda practices Psychiatry near Vestavia, AL.