Learn more about Dr. Luis Pineiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Pineiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pineiro
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Pineiro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pineiro graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Pineiro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis A Pineiro FACP and MD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Pineiro practice?
- Dr. Luis Pineiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Pineiro practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Hematologists and Fort Worth Oncologists.