A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Pineiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Pineiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pineiro graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Pineiro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis A Pineiro FACP and MD is a male Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Pineiro practice?
- Dr. Luis Pineiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Pineiro practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Hematologists and Dallas Oncologists.