Learn more about Dr. Luis Pires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Pires is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Pires, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pires graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pires has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pires accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis Pires practice?
Dr. Luis Pires practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists and Clinton Township Cardiologists.