A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Pires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Pires is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pires
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pires Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Pires, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pires graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pires has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Pires MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Luis Pires practice?
- Dr. Luis Pires has 4 office locations.
Dr. Luis Pires practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists and Clinton Township Cardiologists.