A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Pires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Pires is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Pires, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pires graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pires has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Pires MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Luis Pires practice?
- Dr. Luis Pires has 4 office locations.
Dr. Luis Pires practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists and Clinton Township Cardiologists.