A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Pomodoro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Pomodoro is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pomodoro
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pomodoro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Pomodoro, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomodoro graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Pomodoro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- St Mary`s Hospital, Livonia, Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Abel Pomodoro MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Pomodoro practice?
- Dr. Luis Pomodoro has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Pomodoro practices Psychiatry near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Psychiatrists.