A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Posadas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Posadas is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Posadas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Posadas graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Posadas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Pines Residential Treatment Center
- Therapy Associates of Denbigh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Dila Posadas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Luis D. Posadas practice?
- Dr. Luis Posadas has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Posadas practices Psychiatry near Hampton, VA.
See Hampton Psychiatrists.