A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Posadas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Posadas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Posadas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Posadas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Posadas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Posadas graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Posadas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Pines Residential Treatment Center
- Therapy Associates of Denbigh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Dila Posadas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Luis D. Posadas practice?
- Dr. Luis Posadas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Posadas practices Psychiatry near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton, VA.
See Newport News Psychiatrists.