A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Pozniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Pozniak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Pozniak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pozniak graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pozniak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
- Physicians Regional Pine Ridge
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Pozniak MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis Pozniak practice?
- Dr. Luis Pozniak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Pozniak practices Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Naples Internists.