Dr. Luis Quesada, MD
611 Pavia St
San Juan, PR 00909
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Kidney Disease Diabetic Nephropathies
- Glomerular Disease
- High Blood Pressure Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Quesada graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quesada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Auxilio Mutuo Hospitalital
- Hospital Universitario Ramon Ruiz Arnau
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis J. Quesada practice?
- Dr. Luis Quesada practices Nephrology near San Juan, PR.