A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Caceres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Caceres, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Caceres, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caceres graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Caceres has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Rodriguez Caceres DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis R. Caceres practice?
- Dr. Luis Caceres has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Caceres practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.