A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Espinoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Espinoza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Espinoza, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Behcet Syndrome
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Eosinophilia-Myalgia Syndrome
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Gouty Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Joint Diseases
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Muscule Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinoza graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Espinoza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
- Touro Infirmary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Espinoza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis R. Espinoza practice?
Dr. Luis Espinoza practices Rheumatology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Thibodaux, LA and Kenner, LA.
See New Orleans Rheumatologists.