Learn more about Dr. Luis Espinoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Espinoza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Espinoza, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Behcet Syndrome
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Eosinophilia-Myalgia Syndrome
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Gouty Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Joint Diseases
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Muscule Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinoza graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Espinoza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
- Earl K Long Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Rolan Espinoza MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Luis R. Espinoza practice?
- Dr. Luis Espinoza has 7 office locations.
Dr. Luis Espinoza practices Rheumatology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Kenner, LA and Thibodaux, LA.
See New Orleans Rheumatologists.