Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Brenda Howell 3/14/51 on May 12th, 2015

Dr, Lopez if you get this, I am trying to get a hold of you. I have had recent labs taken in GSH 5/8. I no longer have a phone to call you. Please get a copy of those labs for my file in your office

by Samuel Davis on Mar 30th, 2015

Would not even provide basic care with obvious proof that care is need will never go back here

Satisfied Patient show details Satisfied Patient
by Albert on Oct 21st, 2014

As an African-American, English speaking man, I usually see the Gene Gody, P.A. I have been a long time patient and have nothing but good things to say about the Practice! Sometimes the wait can be long, but I usually take along a dose of patience. Things happen!

Office Staff the WORST show details Office Staff the WORST
Feb 21st, 2013

The office staff is extremely unprofessional! I had to wait almost 3 hours to see the doctor - whoever is in charge of scheduling needs to find a new job. In addition, when I called to schedule I could not get through...when I finally did they said "hold please" did not even ask me for permission to be placed on hold. I've put with the office staff too long...TIME TO FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!

horrible staff show details horrible staff
Feb 19th, 2012

The staff is the worst. I called 4 times trying to make an appointment and had to leave 2 messages and never received a call back, when I did get an appointment. I showed up only to be told they had to approve the procedure with my insurance. They said they would call me back. 2 weeks later I still have not heard from them. I will be finding a new DR.

Grea Doctor!! show details Grea Doctor!!
Jan 7th, 2011

I like the ways Dr. Lopez treats his patients he really cares about them been well.He is very accurate in his diagnostics every time I have had been in his office with different symptoms