Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Satisfied Patient  |  show details
by Albert on Oct 21st, 2014

As an African-American, English speaking man, I usually see the Gene Gody, P.A. I have been a long time patient and have nothing but good things to say about the Practice! Sometimes the wait can be long, but I usually take along a dose of patience. Things happen!

|  Office Staff the WORST  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2013

The office staff is extremely unprofessional! I had to wait almost 3 hours to see the doctor - whoever is in charge of scheduling needs to find a new job. In addition, when I called to schedule I could not get through...when I finally did they said "hold please" did not even ask me for permission to be placed on hold. I've put with the office staff too long...TIME TO FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!

|  horrible staff  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2012

The staff is the worst. I called 4 times trying to make an appointment and had to leave 2 messages and never received a call back, when I did get an appointment. I showed up only to be told they had to approve the procedure with my insurance. They said they would call me back. 2 weeks later I still have not heard from them. I will be finding a new DR.

|  Grea Doctor!!  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2011

I like the ways Dr. Lopez treats his patients he really cares about them been well.He is very accurate in his diagnostics every time I have had been in his office with different symptoms