A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Munoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Munoz graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Munoz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis R Munoz MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis R. Munoz practice?
- Dr. Luis Munoz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Munoz practices Occupational Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Preventive Medicine Specialists.