A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Rivera is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Rivera, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Rivera has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Roberto Rivera MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Luis R. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Luis Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Rivera practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.