A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Robles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Robles is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robles
Education & Awards
Dr. Robles graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Robles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Rafael Robles MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Luis R. Robles practice?
- Dr. Luis Robles has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Robles practices Anesthesiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Anesthesiologists.