A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Rodriguez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Ramon Rodriguez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Luis R. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Luis Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Rodriguez practices Pediatrics near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Pediatricians.