Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis Saldana-Gautier
Dr. Luis Saldana-Gautier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boise, ID, with other offices in Dayton, OH and Dayton, OH (and 7 other locations). He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Saldana-Gautier is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Luis Saldana-Gautier has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Luis Saldana-Gautier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boise, ID.
Dr. Steven Brown
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Boise, ID 0 mi12
Dr. Joon Yun
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Boise, ID 0 mi12
Dr. William Curtin
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pathology
Boise, ID 0 mi31