A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Redondo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Redondo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Redondo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Redondo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Redondo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Redondo graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Redondo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Jacinto Redondo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis J. Redondo practice?
- Dr. Luis Redondo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Redondo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Orland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Lawn, IL and Munster, IN.
See Orland Park Orthopedic Surgeons and Orland Park Surgeons.