A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Redondo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Redondo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Redondo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Redondo graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Redondo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis J Redondo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis J. Redondo practice?
- Dr. Luis Redondo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Redondo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL.
See Oak Lawn Orthopedic Surgeons and Oak Lawn Sports Medicine Doctors.