A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Reynoso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Reynoso, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Reynoso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynoso graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Reynoso has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis A Reynoso MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Reynoso practice?
- Dr. Luis Reynoso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Reynoso practices Internal Medicine near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Internists.