A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Rios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Rios, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rios graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Rios has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis A Rios MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Rios practice?
- Dr. Luis Rios has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Rios practices Pediatrics near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Pediatricians.