A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Rivera-Berrios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera-Berrios graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Rivera-Berrios has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Arnaldo Rivera-Berrios MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Rivera-Berrios practice?
- Dr. Luis Rivera-Berrios has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Rivera-Berrios practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Miami Surgeons.