A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Rivera Crespo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Rivera Crespo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Rivera Crespo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera Crespo graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec).
Dr. Rivera Crespo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- New Mexico Primary Care Group PC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Raul Rivera Crespo MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis R. Rivera Crespo practice?
- Dr. Luis Rivera Crespo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Rivera Crespo practices Internal Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists.