Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis Rivera Crespo
Dr. Luis Rivera Crespo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX, with other offices in Las Cruces, NM and Las Cruces, NM. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rivera Crespo is affiliated with Las Palmas Medical Center, New Mexico Primary Care Group PC and Memorial Medical Center Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Luis Rivera Crespo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Luis Rivera Crespo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Obiora Ofole
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi14
Dr. Eduardo Onate
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi5
Dr. Frank Meissner
Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi35