A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Rives:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Rives is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rives
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Rives Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Rives, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rives graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Rives has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Alberto Rives MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Rives practice?
- Dr. Luis Rives has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Rives practices Psychiatry near Naples, FL.
See Naples Psychiatrists.