Psychiatrists

Golden Gate
6075 Bathey Ln
Naples, FL 34116
239-455-8500
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Absurd  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2013

I have had a few appointments with this psychiatrist and he is probably the worst doctor I have ever dealt with. He does not listen to what you have to say, he only watches your body movements and says "mhm" and "yes" while you try to talk, even about positive things going on in your life. If I was mentally unstable still (my last psychiatrist was wonderful, but he moved to a private practice, he helped me through the rough patch in my life) Dr. Rives would have caused me to commit suicide. Dr. Luis Rives nods and judges you when he actually let's you speak and only speaks to you in the most condescending tone you can imagine. He really makes you feel like you are below him and that he is your savior and without him you would perish. Dr. Rives has a huge ego and is not qualified for his position. Dr. Rives should be considered a threat to all patients because if you are unfortunate enough to get him as your psychiatrist, you will not get better. His knowledge on medications and classifications of drugs is very poor, I had to do my own research on my symptoms and then ask him if it would be a good medication, which then he acted surprised and said that yes it would be perfect for me and gave me the prescription. Do not ever seek care from Dr. Luis Rives, you will not get better, he only shuffles you in and out as fast as possible while making you feel like you should hang yourself for his personal amusement.

|  Previous Patient  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2012

All that I can say about Dr. Rives is that he is an excellent psychiatrist!

|  If you (Dr. Rives) think I'm so wacko...  |  show details
Dec 18th, 2011

...watch this 15 film of your colleagues explaining 9-11:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pGbEJ3pXwWM