inactive

Luis C Rodriguez MD Patient Reviews

4.7

May 4th, 2013
What a great guy!
I just happened onto this site through a Google search. I knew that Dr. Rodriguez was ill with prostate cancer, but was unaware that he had passed on. I saw him for a number of years for issues relating to chronic depression. I won't use the past tense when I speak of this wonderful man because I believe that as long as the memory of someone lives on, so do they. As others have said, he is caring and attentive, He really does hear what you say. He has a warm and fatherly demeanor but only in the most positive of ways. His face and eyes show wisdom and understanding. He is open-minded and non-judgmental. He communicates with you warmly and occasionally he will throw a wry grin of understanding your way. What a wonderful man! The world is a better place because he was in it.

May 7th, 2012
Dr. Rodriguez was the most wonderful , kind and patient man I have ever had the pleasure to call my doctor.... He always treated me with dignity, patience and respect.... Dr. Rodriguez never demeaned me or made me and always made me feel assured that what I go through with bipolar is not my fault or anything to be ashamed of.... He cared, that's the bottom line, I cried so much and feel such deep pain from his loss.... I was his patient for 14 year's and he always made the extra time when I was at my lowest.... Because he cared he chose his staff to match his patient's needs.... Alma,Gloria, Carol and my heart goes out to his wife Aida who also worked in the office and his family....

December 15th, 2009
Best I Ever Had
I had Dr Rod for quite a few years. Now I dont see anyone. He was wonderful, Infact, the best. You always hear about shrinks falling asleep on you or watching their clock.....they do! But not Dr Rod....he listens.......actually hears what you say.....and is not shy about helping you .....hes great! Wouldnt recommend anyone else. I live in NH now but think of him often. He really helped me. I love the guy, hes a good person!