A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Sabogal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Sabogal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Sabogal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabogal graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Sabogal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Francisco Sabogal MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Sabogal practice?
- Dr. Luis Sabogal has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Sabogal practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.