A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Sabogal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Sabogal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabogal graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Sabogal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sabogal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Sabogal practice?
Dr. Luis Sabogal practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.