A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Saca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saca
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Saca, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saca graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos.
Dr. Saca has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Fredy Saca MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Saca practice?
- Dr. Luis Saca has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Saca practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Allergists and Fontana Pediatricians.