A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Samaniego:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Samaniego is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samaniego
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samaniego Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Samaniego, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Samaniego graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Samaniego has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Ramon Samaniego MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis R. Samaniego practice?
- Dr. Luis Samaniego has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Samaniego practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.