A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis San Miguel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis San Miguel, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. San Miguel graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. San Miguel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Mc Allen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Gerardo San Miguel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis G. San Miguel practice?
- Dr. Luis San Miguel has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis San Miguel practices Family Medicine near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Family Physicians.