Dr. Luis Scaccabarrozzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis Scaccabarrozzi?

Posted on May 27th, 2016

Excellent pediatrician. I have been going to him since my almost 11 year old was born. The office is clean, the staff is courteous and caring and my children love them! He listens to the parents and explains everything on your level so that you can understand.

Like Doctor / nosomuch the staff

Posted on August 14th, 2015

Dr. S is Great and loves his patients. The only negative I have is with the office staff. His wife works in the office and she has been rude to my child. My child has ADHD and impulse issues. At check out he asked for a sucker and grabbed a handful. I told him no, only one. Dr. S's wife was walking around the corner and saw my child grabbing the suckers and she yells at him, "No, you can only have one!" I was flabbergasted that she would yell at him like that and I was explaining and dealing with my child so they understood that you can only have one per visit. She always looks unhappy when I go for dr. visits and talks on her cell phone incessantly and in Spanish.

Amazing!

Posted on March 23rd, 2010

Dr. Scaccabarrazzi is a great doctor, the staff is prompt and very polite. His diagnosis is always right and everyone's so friendly. The office is very welcoming and super hospitable. I recommend this doctor to everyone!

the best in gainesville

Posted on August 31st, 2009

I'm really lucky to have him like a pediatrician of my daugther, outstanding doctor, accuracy diagnosis, bedside manner, really outstanding!!!

Posted on November 30th, 2008

great Dr. He listens to your opinion and will work with you to get what you need for your child.

Posted on February 2nd, 2017