A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Scott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Universidade Estadual Paulista (Unesp), Botucatu. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis R Scott MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Luis R. Scott practice?
- Dr. Luis Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Scott practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Kingman, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.