Dr. Luis Soruco Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Luis Soruco?

Posted on October 20th, 2012

Doctor did not check check feet of patient with diabetes.doctor refused to give more than one sample to patient. Poor bed- side manner.

Posted on September 17th, 2011

My overall experience was excellent. He was very personable and very professional. A top notch doctor. Went there after my thyroid was removed. Always felt comfortable around him. Everything was done in a very timely fasion. His office staff was top notch. After his appointment with me, he had his registered nurse sit down with me and explain everything that needed to be done for tests and treatment. She set up all the appointments at the hospital for me, made up a schedule to be carried out by me and sent it to me. Everything went off like clockwork. It was easy to reach her by phone, when I had any questions or requests. How refreshing it was to be dealing with an orginazation that really cared about you, was very professional and never dropped the ball once. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Soruco and his staff. I would recommend them to anyone.

Posted on November 29th, 2016