A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Sosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Sosa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sosa
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Sosa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosa graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Sosa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Raul Sosa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis R. Sosa practice?
- Dr. Luis Sosa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Sosa practices Family Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Family Physicians.