A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Campos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Campos, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Campos, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Campos graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Campos has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis T Campos MD is a male Oncologist , has 42 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Luis T. Campos practice?
- Dr. Luis Campos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Luis Campos practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.