A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Campos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Campos, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Campos, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Campos graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Campos has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis T. Campos practice?
Dr. Luis Campos practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.