Learn more about Dr. Luis Campos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Campos, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Campos, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Campos graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Campos has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis T Campos MD is a male Oncologist , has 43 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Luis T. Campos practice?
- Dr. Luis Campos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Luis Campos practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.