A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Campos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Campos, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Campos, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Campos graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Campos has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Talavera Campos MD is a male Oncologist , has 41 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Luis T. Campos practice?
- Dr. Luis Campos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Luis Campos practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.