A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Teixeira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Teixeira is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Teixeira graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Teixeira has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Teixeira MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis Teixeira practice?
- Dr. Luis Teixeira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Teixeira practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Hospitalists and New Orleans Internists.