A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Teopengco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Teopengco is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Teopengco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Teopengco graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Teopengco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kern Medical Center
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
- Mercy Healthcare Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Teodoro Teopengco MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis T. Teopengco practice?
- Dr. Luis Teopengco has 11 office locations.
Dr. Luis Teopengco practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lamont, CA and Arvin, CA.
See Bakersfield Family Physicians.