A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Tincopa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Tincopa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tincopa
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Tincopa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tincopa graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Tincopa has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Felix Tincopa MD is a male General Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Tincopa practice?
- Dr. Luis Tincopa has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Tincopa practices General Practice near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Primary Care Doctors.