A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Tincopa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Tincopa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tincopa
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tincopa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tincopa graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Tincopa has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Felix Tincopa MD is a male General Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Tincopa practice?
- Dr. Luis Tincopa has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Tincopa practices General Practice near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Primary Care Doctors.