A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Tome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Tome is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Tome, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Tome graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Tome has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Angel Tome MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Tome practice?
- Dr. Luis Tome has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Tome practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.